Monday, April 4, 2011

Weddings: Kate Spade Style!

I should save this post for a Wedding Wednesday, but I am so excited about the Kate Spade Wedding Bells collection that I just had to post now. Kate Spade has been one of my very favorite designer for a long time, but she has really stepped it up in the past couple of years. The wedding items are fun and unique and just absolutely perfect for that special day.


I love the pearl bauble necklace, but don't think it would work with my gown... but this would look amazing other dresses! I am contemplating getting this to wear to my rehearsal dinner.

It's hard to see in the picture, but the necklace below says "I do." Sigh. I love this, but couldn't decide when I would wear it. Maybe for brunch with my girlfriends before we start getting ready for the wedding? When would you wear it? I am in love with the idea of wearing blue shoes for my wedding. I've been deciding between the Kate Spade Muse heels below, Manolos, and Christian Louboutins. Decisions, decisions... My wedding colors are pink and navy. Wouldn't this ring work with that perfectly?!
This necklace is my favorite and is the one that I cannot wait to wear - "Mrs." I'm definitely getting this to wear on my honeymoon!!!!

Many thanks to Kate Spade for introducing this collection before my wedding rather than after - I would have been sooo sad!

Click here to view the whole collection. What do you like??

8 comments:

  1. aah, i just finished writing my post for tomorrow about the wedding belles collection! be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing this line more and more...such cute stuff! Wish they had this when I got married!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the MRS and the I DO... they're such great necklaces!! i think you need one. or both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pearl necklace is divine - get it (I am such an enabler). It really would be lovely with a simple dress in any color really!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE that first necklace. You must buy it. The Mrs. one is pretty awesome, too.

    I am happy to hear you will be sailing aboard the Allure. It is so unbelievable! You are going to have an absolute blast!!! There is so much to do. I almost needed another week...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate Spade is a hands down favorite. It's the PERFECT combination of elegance and personality. That first necklace is brilliant.

    Hope you have a wonderful day, Love!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. my wedding colors are navy and pink! so fun! I would love to see more wedding photos & inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...