1. Bring 1 cup of water with 1 cup of granulated sugar to a boil in a pan over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved and refrigerate for an hour.
2. Add 2 1/2 cups lemon juice, 1 1/2 cups superfine sugar, cranberry juice, and 1 1/4 quarts of water to your prettiest pitcher. Stir until dissolved and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Add ice cubes and garnish with lemon slices.
1. Bring the grated zest of 1 lime, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 cup of water to a boil. Remove from heat once sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Strain out the lime zest from the sugar-water mixture. Add 1 cup lime juice and 2 cups of water. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Serve with ice and garnished with lime slices or fresh mint sprigs.
Click on over to Pink Preppy Lilly Lover for more pink & green fun!