Saturday, January 11, 2014

New Year, New Blog Post


Happy New Year! It's been a looooong time since I've posted here, but getting back to blogging is one of my New Year's resolutions for 2014. Also on my resolution list?
  • Eat more meals at home (i.e. eat at restaurants less, cook more) 
  • Get healthier (exercise more, eat more vegetables, etc)
  • Dress up more for work. My office is fairly casual so it's easy to get in the habit of just wearing jeans. The skirts, dresses, heels, etc. in my closet need a little more love.
  • Push myself more whether that be at work, home (finally taking down the Christmas decorations...ughh), relationships, etc. Basically be the best Sarah I can be!
So those are mine. What are yours?? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...