Sunday, July 25, 2010

FUN Desk Accesories and Office Supplies!

I recently moved to a new office and have a brand new big desk. It's nice and modern looking, but very minimalistic... I need some fun office supplies!

Like this adorable Lilly Pulitzer desktop calendar...



And some Lilly Pulitzer picture frames to put pictures of my nearest and dearest in...


Of course no desk is complete without a fun and colorful mouse pad from Caspari (right now I have a plain boring one with my company's logo)...

Some lovely Lilly pens will make taking notes in meeting a little more fun...



I adore this lucite note paper box from Caspari...





And I can put my Lilly pens in this pretty pen/pencil holder from The Container Store!


What office supplies do you use to brighten up your desk at work?
Hope you all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love it all, now if I could just have room for a desk area in my home, I'd use it all! :) Hopefully in my next house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won you won you won!!! Come visit TCSK!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choices. I have a lot of the L Pulitzer products in my office and and pink & green toile window treatments...very fun to be in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering my giveaway and becoming a new follower. I love your blog as well!

    Check out See Jane Work - cute work stuff website.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...