Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wish List

File under "If Money Were No Object." Part 1 of a gazillion part series.

I would love this pattern in a runner for my entrance hallway.
The small size of this cocktail table would be perfect for my living room.
This coffee table comes in a variety of colors, but something about the turquoise color catches my eye. I would totally plan a room around this piece.

I would use this to hold crystal decanters filled with scotch, gin, and vodka...
All images are from The Well Appointed House.
I'm still in the process of decorating my apartment and am hoping to finish SOON. I want to give myself a deadline of the end of August. I need a coffee table, another dresser, a decorative mirror, some lamps, etc, etc.
Where do you buy home decor/furniture? I'd love any advice!

8 comments:

  1. I still have a few more months until I move out. I can't wait to decorate and have to think about which table looks best in which room & all of that fun stuff! Target has some pretty cute stuff for cheap. And you can't go wrong with Ikea- I love how modern and simplistic their things are.

    I have literally been blogging for a few days. If you could follow me it would be greatly appreciated!!

    Thanks and have a good day/night!
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Good luck w/ your August deadline. Sometimes we just have to do that to ourselves to just get it done! Don't we? We have company coming in 2 weeks now, and that's giving me the kick in the pants I needed to get going on our guest room re-do.- Love that turquoise coffee table!- Hope you come join us for our Week of Confessions this week over at Windy Poplars! Should be fun... Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coffee table, that teal is such a lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love each and every one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were you, I'd got with estate sales! LOVE them! They've always got the best loot, and the most original! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh yes love lust lists! We have similar tastes too because I love that first pattern and how classic is the first table! Some day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...