Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Versatility

Little Miss Can't Be Wrong was kind enough to tag me with the Versatile Blogger award (Thanks Little Miss!). The rules say that I have to list 7 things about myself and then pass the award on to seven other bloggers. Here are my seven things:
1. I love little chinoiserie touches in rooms. I just bought a bamboo style mirror for my living room and I love it. I'm on the lookout for some blue and white ginger jars. Chinoiserie Chic is a fabulous blog and the perfect place for decorating inspiration.

2. I love love love love LOVE red velvet cupcakes. I'm planning on having red velvet cake at my wedding. Last weekend, I had an amazing one at this adorable little place called The Duck and Bunny: A Snuggery in Providence, RI. Cutest. place. ever.

3. I love Real Housewives of New Jersey and I don't care if people say if it's stupid or fake. It is still sooo entertaining. I seriously want the Manzos to adopt me. I could totally work at the Brownstone.

4. I sleep with a fan on all year round. Yup, in the middle of the winter too.

5. I just saw Tim Gunn on The Daily Show and man, do I love him.

6. I used to do Irish step dance and I wish I still did! It was so much fun!

7. Lately, I have been really wanting to go back to Disney World. I do think it is the most magical place on earth!


Now I pass this on to these fabulous bloggers.
xoxo
Sarah

9 comments:

  1. I sleep with the fan on year round too!!! Something about the noise is so relaxing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers!! I LOVE red velvet cupcakes! I saw Tim Gunn on the Daily Show last night too and was literally jumping for joy- they are like two of my favorite men on the planet!! And I too used to irish dance- I miss it so much!! I'm also obsessed with RHONJ too.

    Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for thinking about me! I will repost tomorrow...thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for thinking of me.. you are so sweet!! I will post some answers by weeks end!!! I love these tags .. its fun to learn about the wonderful virtual friends we getto know a click on the keyborad at a time... Hugs ..HHL

    PS .. I agree the HWNJ is most entertaining!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the tag....now 7 things about me. Hmmmm.... Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Disney!! It totally is the most magical place on earth :)
    So wish I knew how to Irish step dance!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...