Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend was so fun and I'm bummed that it's over! Sunday night means one thing to me - tomorrow is Monday morning! :(

After a long day of work on Friday, I met up with some girlfriends for dinner/drinks after work. We went to Four Green Fields, a relatively new bar downtown that had live Irish music playing (St. Patrick's day is a weekend-long affair in Boston). My favorite thing about this place is the little thatched roof house in the bar.

On Saturday, my fiance and I drove to NH to pick up some bar stools at The Christmas Tree shops (he's turning the third floor of his house into a "man cave" and building a bar in it...) and then stopped at the outlets in Kittery. Yay outlet shopping! I got a couple of cardigans at the Old Navy Outlet (pink and white... does anyone else need to buy several white cardigans a year? Mine do not stay white at all after a couple of wears!). I also did a little damage at the JCrew oulet...

A tweed dress for work.

The twist in this dress makes it different and it is SUPER flattering. I can't wait to wear this in the summer.

I also got a navy pencil skirt (again, for work), but I can't find a picture of it.

Then we took the scenic route up to Yarmouth where one my friends just moved a couple weeks ago. We saw her adorable apartment (rustic-chic!) and met her new boyfriend (!) who is very nice and seems like an all around great guy. Finally a couple we can hang out with!!! Do any of you have trouble finding a "go-to" couple??

We had dinner with them at this great little pub in Portland and then drove back to Boston. So fun!

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Outlet shopping!!! Sooo jealous, been trying to get there recently! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...