Friday, May 28, 2010

Cute Preppy Finds!

I just discovered Fornash jewelry on Let's Be Preppy!.
lovelovelove!!!!
My brain is going into overdrive because I see so many things I want.

Adorable! And at $45, why not?!


I have a weakness for anything with bows.



Perfect with a black dress on a summer night!


And those are just the earrings! They also have these lovelies:




So cute!! I can't believe I've never heard of this store before!

Have a fabulous long weekend!

P.S. Check out my blog sale! I added some new items.

7 comments:

  1. these are amazing- so many cute things for such reasonable prices! thanks for the tip x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fornash! I just bought a green bangle from there this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds, love the starfish earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bangles rock. Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just left you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely jewelries. I love jewelries for my special outfits. Always try to have some jewelries with my all outfit. I love simple jewelries for parties. Denim vest for women is my favoeite.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...