Saturday, January 8, 2011

Recent Purchases and OOTD

I wanted to share some of favorite recent purchases with you... which coincidentally are my outfit of the day as well! And even better, it was all on sale! Oh how I love after-Christmas sales!

I've been wanting these Madden Girl boots from the Victoria's Secret website since I saw a them on a friend back in October. I got the tan ones and they look great with jeans! Best of all, I waited until they went on sale...40% off...then I had a $10 Angel rewards coupon... and then a $20 gift card... so all in all, I got my boots for around $20!
Next, I bought this Gap lace top thinking I might wear it on NYE, but I changed my mind. It is super cute though and can be dressed up or down. Today I'm wearing it dressed down with a white cardigan.
And lastly, I finally got my jeggings - also from the Gap. I love them and was shocked by how flattering they look! Plus, they are SUPER comfortable.

Have you made any good purchases lately?
Have a great Saturday! xoxo


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't jeggings the best? They are perfect to tuck into a pair of boots. Love all your purchases. That blouse is so pretty!

    <3 Joanna
    joannaloveslattes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try jeggings from Gap. I don't want to spend a fortune on them what would like them to wear with uggs and boots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...