Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Wedzu!

A little over 300 days until my wedding. EEK! Just kidding. I know it's a lot of time, but I'm still feeling the pressure just because I'm, well, me. As I've perused countless wedding sites, I've fallen in love with Wedzu. Wedzu describes itself as "all about weddings. Especially indie, handmade, awesome weddings." It has some really amazing, beautiful, unique handmade items that would add a perfect one-of-a-kind touch to a wedding.

Gorgeous frame-worthy engraved invitations. I am in love with these.

Sweet little "Just Married" luggage tags for the honeymoon. These would be a cute little engagement gift.
Mr and Mrs signs to hang on the back of the chairs at the reception.


How perfect would this snowflake ring-bearer pillow be for a winter wedding??

On the right person, this gold leaf headband would be absolutely stunning.
Delicate, yet eye-catching pearl earrings.




I think this veil is absolutely gorgeous and is the style I'll wear on my day...



What do you think? Have you checked out Wedzu before? It's definitely worth a look! There's a little bit of everything!
Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Such an exciting time for you! Love those invitations and luggage tags.
    Thanks for stopping by Inspired Design... I am now following! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never checked this out! I love those earrings and that veil is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...