Friday, April 23, 2010

Back to reality

Hi everyone! I'm back from vacation. I had a wonderful time and took lots of pictures. I'll have to post some of them soon! Stuff has piled up for me at work so I'm in a frenzy trying to catch up on everything. I'm also a pretty big Debbie Downer when it comes to getting back to work and everyday life after a vacation, so I've been pretty bummed these past few days. I'm sure it will pass quickly... I have a concert on Saturday, apartment-hunting on Sunday (I'm hoping to move this summer!), and dress shopping for a wedding next Saturday that I need to do! Hopefully that will cheer me up!

Hope you all had a great week! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. so glad vacation went well! Don;'t you just hate the post vacation blues?! With the concert and other fun things on the horizon you'll be back to yourself in no time! Post some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about you and dying to hear about your trip! Post vacay blues are no fun, but just look at your pictures (and share them with us pretty please!) and that should transport you back to happy land. Plus it's the weekend - YAY! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I always have back-from-vacation depression too... :-( Looks like you have a fun list of things coming up this weekend though to cheer you up! Can't wait to hear all about your tropical getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS-I recently changed my button a little to hopefully make it easier to read SO that means you have a hole in your sidebar (sorry about that) and will have to re-grab the new one. Trying to get around to as many people as I can remember! Happy Saturday, and welcome to the neighborhood :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...