Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Fever!

Here in Boston, we've had a lot of "hints" of spring interspersed with state-0f-emergency-worthy rain storms. The weather has been positively lovely for the past two days though and this weekend is supposed to be gorgeous! Spring weather makes me absolutely crazy for spring (and summer!) clothes. Here is what I'm sweating (do people still say that? Yeah... probably not.) right now:


This Lilly dresswould be perfect to wear to work in the summer with a cute cardigan!

How gorgeous is this? This is one of Lilly's new arrivals andI'm seriously debating whether I "need" it for my upcoming trip!


I got the latest Vineyard Vines catalog yesterday and fell in
love with this....



I love the print of this skirt from J. McLaughlin... I don't usually
wear longer skirts though cuz I'm so short!



Ahh.. dare to dream. Dior Patent Bow Espadrille Wedges... I saw these in BRIGHT PINK when I was browsing in Nordstrom with my boyfriend... he saw the $450 price tag and backed away from me slowly with a look that clearly said, "Am I really in a serious committed relationship with someone who thinks that's a reasonable price for shoes?"


The color of this LuLA by Angelica Cota clutch is beautiful!

Thanks for visiting! Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Great finds! The best part of Spring is the dresses and shoes! Happy Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! I have the Del Mar dress in the blue and green print (can't remember the name) and I love it! That VV dress is so fabulous...perfect for spring/summer! I hope you start having full-time spring weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeee the clutch, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather has been awesome! I don’t want it to end…ever.

    I love the white Lilly dress that you posted and those Dior espadrilles are gorgeous. The color of that clutch really is beautiful. You have great taste.

    Thanks for the compliment on my necklace. I got on Etsy here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9089684

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Vineyard Vines tunic dress...yay for warm weather! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that little clutch is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great choices, but I especially love the first dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...